Five Reasons Venturi Was Named to the FT 300 for the Second Year in a Row
Venturi Wealth Management is pleased to announce it has been named to the 2018 edition of the Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers. The Financial Times recognizes top independent RIA firms from across the U.S. annually.
This is the fifth annual FT 300 list, produced independently by the Financial Times in collaboration with Ignites Research, a subsidiary of the FT that provides business intelligence on the asset management industry.
There are five reasons we believe Venturi was named for the second year in a row to the FT 300:
- Venturi has exceptionally low client turnover. We believe this is the single best indicator of the success and quality of an advisory firm.
- Venturi continues to grow organically at a rate much higher than the industry by attracting large clients with complex needs that are looking for high quality advice and prefer an independent firm over a bank or brokerage relationship. We are in a competitive market and we win more than our fair share of relationships.
- Venturi is a team of highly credentialed advisors with advanced industry designations and diverse experience. We are committed to being experts of our trade.
- Venturi has a commitment to the best technology available to the industry. We have customized the online relationship for our clients to give them convenient access to clear information related to their assets, planning and objectives.
- Venturi fosters a tradition of trust. We believe this is the single most important attribute in building successful, long term relationships with our clients.
RIA firms applied for consideration, having met a minimum set of criteria. Applicants were then graded on six factors: assets under management (AUM); AUM growth rate; years in existence; advanced industry credentials of the firm’s advisers; online accessibility; and compliance records. There are no fees or other considerations required of RIAs that apply for the FT 300.
The final FT 300 represents an impressive cohort of elite RIA firms, as the “average” practice in this year’s list has been in existence for over 22 years and manages $1.7 billion in assets.
“This is recognition of a great team effort. I am very proud of what we have accomplished together in our first three years as an independent firm.” – Russ Norwood, CEO | Founding Partner